Are you looking to plan a vacation in the near future?
Maybe you don’t have the time to spend comparing and contrasting hotels and local tourist attractions.
Or maybe you do have the time but have no idea where to start because there are so many travel web sites out there and they all seem to do the same things?
Well we have done the research for you and came up with 5 travel web sites that are at the top of their game.
These sites make planning a trip extremely easy because they are very user-friendly sites.
Whether you are looking for international flights or a local bed and breakfast, these 5 sites will get you to where you want to go.
- Sidestep.com is a travel web site that is particularly known for ease of booking flights. The site has been around for 8 years and provides users with over 600 different airlines and compares more than 200 different web sites’ prices and times.
- Farecompare.com is the site you need to utilize if you are looking for international flights. This site will compare and contrast virtually every site going in and out of any country around the globe. The site looks at 500 airlines and will pull the 500 cheapest fares.
- If you are looking for a site that has pre-researched, reviewed and previewed potential hotels in your area of travel then Kayak.com is the site for you. Kayak has the inside scoop on nearly 160,000 hotels around the world.
- Planning to take a cruise? Cruisecritic.com is your site for completely thorough planning of a cruise vacation. The site compares more than 60 cruise lines and offers suggestions as well as recommendations.
- Traveling abroad and financially handicapped? We have a site that is designed to help people convert currency from one country to another. For example if you are traveling from Italy to the United States you will need to know the currency ratio and Xe.com will do that for you. The site utilizes 180 different currencies from 250 areas and is updated every minute.
We still think the oldies but goodies like Travelocity.com, expedia.com and others are great and trusted sites to go to. The above mentioned travel sites are extremely specific to their area of information and highly recommended to make planning your vacation go extremely smoothly.