Posted on Jan 25, 2010 | Comments 0
It seems to be a girl thing to want to leave home whether by car, train or plane and go somewhere where you end up with your clothes off and clay on your face.
Spa packages are one of the most popular getaways for women for obvious reasons.
Most spa getaway and retreats pamper you to the maximum.
You eat healthy and get massages and clay facials, manicures and maybe get in a yoga class or two while you are there.
There is a lot of relaxing time and quiet time to reflect if you are by yourself or to talk and catch up with girlfriends, daughters or mothers. We have found the 5 perfect spa escapes for a girls’ weekend around the world.
1. Located in the Midwest and centrally located to every other state in America is Missouri. Within Missouri is Branson which has typically been known as the mini-Vegas and mini-Nashville in the Midwest.
Branson Missouri has a resort and spa called the Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa that is the perfect spa getaway. Packages begin at $480 per person for a two night stay including massage, body wrap, pedicure and all access to spas and saunas.
2. There is a beautiful and luxurious lap of relation in La Fortuna Costa Rica called the Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort. You can get four nights at the resort including breakfast and lunch at the Ave del Paraiso restaurant, a facial, massage and mani-pedi for just $740.
3. In Scottsdale Arizona the JW Marriott Camelback Inn offers spa specials including two facial or massages daily plus breakfasts for just $765 (includes airfare from Los Angeles International Airport). You will need to call for details and to make reservations.
4. Utah seems to be the center for relaxing spa and retreat locations. There are two different areas in Utah that has a plethora of spas; St. George and Park City Utah. In St. George Utah you can stay either at the Lodge at Woodlock or the Red Mountain Resort.
Both accommodations offer somewhat affordable packages including treatments and pampering sessions.
5. Utah’s Park City consists of the Dakota Mountain Lodge and Golden Door Spa. You can stay two nights at the Dakota Mountain Lodge which includes breakfasts each morning, one dinner and a massage or a facial.
There are many packages and deals for girls groups between August and December.
Posted in: RESORTS & HOTELS