Posted on Jun 19, 2008 | Comments 0
Staying safe is the best part in any voyage. Safety without voyage is buying tensions in return of spending money. If the trip you planned is not safe, your vacation turns into worry. If you are planning trip in the cruise, you should be familiar with some of the cruise safeties for a safe voyage.
By following certain tips and guidelines, you can enjoy a wonderful cruise travel as well as a safe trip. Cruise safety is very necessary for a peaceful mind on the cruise.
Many feel that the cruise safety ends once you get into the cruise, but the truth is that cruise safety starts once you get into the cruise. You have to maintain safety on the cruise for personal safety after you get out of the cruise.
The cruise will be full of different offenders who spoil your privacy and safety too. Cruise ticket is not given to people by inquiring the personal backgrounds. So, watch out for different people. They can include organized criminals to petty criminals.
Crime can be in any of its form, it is offensive and if something goes wrong on your trip, then the vacation mood will be spoiled. So, check that you are completely safe from different crimes and take necessary steps in controlling them.
Cruise safety tips to follow for a safe journey:
- This is internet world and you have everything on your finger tips and a click away. So, many do not bother about the safety and book the tickets online. But, this is dangerous, hackers are always waiting to hack your personal information and threat you. So, be sure you do not provide any personal information in online registrations forms. If the cruise official needs personal information, its better you go in person and hand over the information.
- Do not over expose your costly possessions to strangers. Its human nature that every one will become tempted to worldly possessions and loves to acquire them. If you are showing off your possessions to strangers and in turn if they turn as criminals, this will surely bring tensions. Criminals board the cruise for stealing if you are showing your possessions. You will become the one who is giving charge and asking the criminal to rob you.
- Never share your personal information on the cruise computer where criminals can hack the computer and gather your information. Never be so socialized with the hired help that you share your personal information with them.
- Never accept food or drink from a stranger. Prefer the drink directly from the bartender and see that you do not drink excessively if you do not have a company in the cuisine. Watch your drinks and foods carefully, never leave them unattended. If you leave them for a long time, it’s suggested that you leave them and order a fresh one.
- Never play high money targeted games such as gambling in the cruises as the high money winners are targeted by many criminals. Make sure you do not make fun of people who lost in the game.
- Never share the most secretive matters in the cabins, watch out for criminal who are always ready for gathering your personal information to threat you. Remember that whatever you speak in your cabins, it can be heard out.
By following these cruise safety tips, you can make the cruise trip memorable and safe.
Posted in: TRAVEL TIPSFeedbox