Posted on Jun 26, 2008 | Comments 0
Do you know how to be safe on a trip? Traveling safe not only means you should take proper measures while traveling, it also means that you should not show travel fatigue after you return back from the trip. If your health spoils after you return back from the trip, you will lose the mood of traveling again. You will remember this trip as a daunting trip and fear for planning another trip.
It can be any form of trip; can be business trip or family trip, surviving in traveling is very important. The traveling tips will not differ for different types of traveling; you may travel in air, train, road or even by a cruise, most of the traveling tips are the same [Tips to avoid travel health risks].
How to survive while traveling?
- Never show off your costly possessions while traveling, this makes the traveling safe. The world is full of burglars and they will not carry a name plate that they are thieves. Check out for thieves around you and take preventative measures such as avoiding costly jewelry showoff, expensive watches and other expensive articles while traveling.
- Many love to roam around the place and click beautiful shots. Never roam alone with costly equipments. The robbers are always waiting for a chance to rob you and if you are alone at this time, then you are the one who is helping the robbers to rob you.
- Always keep your important documents in a safe place. If you are traveling overseas, then you should find a secure place to store your important documents such as passport, traveler’s cheques etc. If you have to carry the necessary documents, make sure that you pack the necessary documents in a leather bag and hide under your clothes or get these documents attached to money belt.
- Travel light: When you are traveling, many forget this or overlook this. But it is very important to note down in travel safety tips. If the luggage is light, you can carry the luggage easily and make the trip comfortable. As the weight of the luggage increases, the stress of keeping them safe and carrying them also increases [Travel essentials].
- Know what you are consuming: Remember that major diseases enter the body through mouth. Make sure that the food you are consuming is safe and do not have any allergic items. If you are traveling in a foreign country, try to accustom to the local food. If you cannot adjust to the local food, then prefer big restaurants and stick to your basic staple.
- Water is the most important aspect for survival. Never forget the importance of water and never tend to ignore. Always carry safe, hygienic water with you. Make sure that the water is free from viruses and does not spread any diseases. If you feel the water you are provided is not safe, then prefer boiled water rather than bottled water.
- Never travel like a fool, always carry a map which shows the local area. Highlight the important places such as your lodging area, your local food court and the major important places. Always know where you are going and inquire about the probable ways for reaching there.
These are some of survival tips in traveling. Make sure you take extra measures according to the travel checklist to make the traveling safe and see that the trip is memorable.
Posted in: TRAVEL TIPS